Friday, September 13, 2013

Silly Sally Went to Town...Walking Backwards, Upside Down

This week we focused on the letter Ss.  I thought and thought of what I could do that was a little different.  So.....after thinking about it a while, the cute book Silly Sally came to mind.


On Thursday, I read the story and talked about how she walked to town upside down and backwards.  Along the way she met several animals who joined in on the fun.  The kids giggled as I read the book, I then explained how we were going to make silly students on Friday that walk upside down.  Needless to say, this has to be one of cutest things I have made in a while and the kids loved it.  So much fun.  It was great to see the smiles of adults and kids as they walked by and saw all the silly students walking on their hands.  Take a look. 



















Lisa
K-Crew Kids Rock

1 comment:

  1. do you have the cut out for the students hanging upside down?

    ReplyDelete