Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rock Star Classroom Printables

I was going through my blog, and giving different things labels, when I realized I have not shared all of the Rock Star Printables I have made for my classroom.  I hope you enjoy them.

Rock Star Bingo - Each time your class does one of the following from the list, they are awarded numbers.  I usually pull out however many numbers we have earned, and color them in with a dry erase marker (I have laminated my board).  Once the class get 10 in a row, they have Rock Star Bingo what fun.  You then have earned as a class whatever prize you may have chosen.  I usually do an extra recess.  It's free and they love it.  Usually I wait until Friday to give them the reward.  Get it here.
Rock Star Bingo List. You can change the requirements to fit your classroom.  Get it here.

Rock Star Hook, Mailboxes.....Numbers. Revised now.  1-30!   Get it here.

Rock Star Flex Group Cards.  Get it here.

Rock Star Labels or Signs for the Classroom.  Get it here.

Standards and EQs.  Get it here.









9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I love making things and sharing. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. Stop by anytime.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What program do you use to make your labels? I would like to try to make some too, but not sure what program to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I use the program Boardmaker. It makes the boxes and so forth I use very easily. The problem is that it's an expensive program. I bought it several years ago with a grant. You can probably make them using any problem, it just not as quick. I have also have made labels in Word. I usually make text boxes instead of tables. You can go into the text boxes and make a border, and and if not mistaken change the shape somewhat. I hope this helps.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff!! I would like to use your numbers for their desks but I have 28 students. Would it be possible for you to make up to 30 so I have a class set? Thanks
    dureaultr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....The rockstar numbers are now 1-30 instead of 1-24. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Today's Play List. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the Rock Star Numbers but when I went to put them up, I discovered #29 is missing. Is there anyway to get that last number?

    Thank you,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea. I'll be featuring this idea at Meaningful Mama with my post about positive reinforcement. I'll use a picture and link back to your post idea. Let me know if this is NOT OK. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete