Monday, January 23, 2012

The 100th Day of School!!!!!

Today was the 100th day of school at Smith Elementary.  All day long we only did things that had to do with the number 100.  The kids loved it and I loved it.  I think one of the best things was our follow the leader walk outside.  We did 10 groups of 10 motions while following the leader.  This teacher was some kind of tired after hopping, running, jumping, giant steps, baby steps, airplane, arm circles, jumping jacks, skipping, and jumping some more.  Whew!!!!  That makes me tired just typing it.  :-)  Anyway, I don't think they will soon forget their 100th day of kindergarten.  Below is a glance at just a few of our 100th day activities.

100th day door.  It only hung for 10 minutes or so before it fell, so we moved it in and used it for something else.  :-)

My 100th day of School picture.  Get the paper without a date here.

Some of our 100th day projects.

100 Popsicle sticks.

100 candles cake


100 pieces of popcorn.

butterflies with 100 pom poms

100 stickers

100 fish

100 pieces of cereal

Here's how we changed the door banner after it fell.  We all signed it to show we are 100 days smarter.

This has to be my favorite inside activity of all.  What will you look like at 100?  SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is me at 100!

We can't leave out our paraprofessional Ms. Baggs

A sample of some of the kids at 100.




I didn't get a picture of me wearing my hat.....but here is my hat I wear each year with 100 buttons.  

Happy 100th Day!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the font you used for the picture of the 100th day paper that the children are holding for their pictures. Where did you get the font from? I have seen it many times and would love to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that font also. :-) I got the font from Lettering Delights. It is called Scribble Kids. They have some really cute fonts on there.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete