Wednesday, January 4, 2012

There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow

My students enjoyed hearing the story today "There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow".  This book is a great sequencing book and I love to let them make predictions of what will happen at the end of the book.  Of course in this book when she sneezed everything came out and formed a snowman.

 
After reading the book we made a flow map of the order the events that happened in the story.  The pictures are from my friend, k-crew buddy and teaching pal Sharon McBee.
 After making the student flow maps we made a class tree map that we used for writing.

 Here is a sample of the writing that my students completed using the tree map.  
Get Your Copy Here


 
 Here is our completed work.  I think they did an awesome job.

Love,
Mrs. Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment