Sunday, December 11, 2011

Let's do a little Christmas writing


 
A Christmas tree map

I will glue the above map on a chart and I will guide the students to complete the things that a Christmas tree is and the things a Christmas tree has.  If it was later in the year.  I would have my students complete a student map along with the class map.




The students will write from the Christmas tree map.  They will trace the sentences and pick words from the organizer to complete the sentences.  They will then illustrate their writing using lots of detains.  If was later in the year.  The students would write directly from the tree map with out a tracing prompt.




Santa tree map
 Use the same way as the Christmas tree map.




Santa writing from a tree map
Use the same way as the Christmas tree writing.

Love,
Mrs. Ring

1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for an award. Head over to my blog to check it out!

    Sharon
    http://msmcbeeskinderbugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete