Thursday, December 29, 2011

Link Party for the New Year

As the New Year Approaches, I have decided to list 11 of the best of 2011!


11. Favorite movie you watched: 
My favorite movie from 2011 was.........Well I haven't been to a lot of movies this year, the latest movie I watched was Chipwrecked.  I loved it because I was with my family and it's just a cute little movie.

10. Favorite TV series: My favorite show to watch is The Big Bang Theory.  So Funny.

9. Favorite restaurant: My Favorite restaurant would have to be Damon's Famous Fingers and Wings (My son works there)

8. Favorite new thing you tried:
My Favorite thing I have tried would have to be blogging and Pinterest.  Both are very addicting!!!

7. Favorite gift you got:
  Paint, paint, paint.....I am now painting my house.  That makes me happy

6. Favorite thing you pinned:
I'm so sorry, I can think of just one.  THERE ARE SO MANY!!!!!!

7. Favorite Blog Post:
Hmmm... Now that's another hard one I would have to say 
That was a post that the most people seemed to like.

4. Best accomplishment:
Getting my walls painted in my house!!!

3. Favorite picture:
A Picture of My Family

2. Favorite memory:
My favorite memories is those of my times sitting around with my nieces, nephews, sisters, kids, and family laughing and having a good time.  Never take any of them for granted!  My Daddy is currently fighting the fight of his life and I want to make every memory I can.  Love You Daddy.

1. Goal for 2012:
To just feel better and be the best wife, mother, aunt, daughter and teacher I can be!!!!

Love.
Mrs. Ring






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up!!!
    Big Bang is on in the background as I type this comment - I love Sheldon!!
    Terrific family picture!!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...I have checked out your blog off and on....David says he is glad you love Damons...he loves serving your family! Happy New Year my dear friend. By the way I LOVE BIG BANG THEORY!

    ReplyDelete