Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rockin Like a Rock Star Into A Great New Week

Our Awesome School Gave us a Pick Me Up on Friday.  Thanks!  :-)

This year is flying by in Rockstar Land.  I love my little people.  We are learning so much!!!!!

What we will be learning this week.....
EQ How can I be a good reader?   I know that I should track my text and print from left to right, top to bottom and front to back.  I know that sentences are made up of separate words. I am beginning to understand that capital sentences are always at the beginning of sentences and punctuation marks at the end.  I can make predictions from the pictures and title of the book.

Letters and Sounds: Oo, Cc

Rhyming and non rhyming words: rhyming words have the same middle and ending sounds

Social Studies: We will learning about our 5 senses

Writing: EQ. How can I write so that others understand what I am writing about?  Draws pictures and writes with details.

Sight Words: can, he, she, we, be

Math: Subtraction using number stories

What to review and remember.....
small snack for snack time
closed toe shoes for PE
Review rockstar behavior
Check information and behavior calendar each night and initial that days box
Homework
numbers 1-30
addition using word problems
Letters and sounds
sight words

Upcoming Dates:
Curriculum Night September 27th, 6:00-7:30

I'm looking forward to Rockin Great Week in Room 8
Love,
Mrs. Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment