Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Hoppin Easter is in the Air!!!

This is our last week of school before we go out for Spring break, so we are enjoying all of the Easter excitement this week.  I wanted to go ahead and post what we have completed so far, then tomorrow after my chicks dry I will post some more Easter goodies.  Everything turned out so cute, so I took lots of pictures this time.  I hope you enjoy.
Adorable Easter Bunnies with Writing and an Easter Map.

Easter Bunny Circle Map or Word Bank

Some of my adorable Easter bunnies.  Get the pattern for the bunnies writing here.
Get pattern for the bunny parts here 1 2 3 4 5.














Easter Egg Circle Map or Word Bank


All of my adorable Easter Splat the Cats.  So Cute!  Get the writing paper here.






Here is a better view of Splat.  He is just so cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment