Friday, March 2, 2012

Rocking Read Across America

Today was Dr. Seuss' birthday and Read Across America.  We had a Rockin Great Time in room 8.  Take a look at some of our great work and activities.
Pete the Cat

Pete the Cat and Green Eggs and Ham

Green Egg made by using vanilla pudding (Jello has a green pudding), sprinkles and a vanilla wafer.    

My great parents reading to my students.




Green Eggs - They cut out their own eggs so they are very unique in looks.  We then wrote on the back of the eggs.  They wrote I do not like green eggs and ham.  I do not like them _________ I am or I do like green eggs and ham.  I do like them ____________ I am.




This is my green egg.

We made cat and the hats to wear today.  On the back we responded and wrote the part that we like the best in the book "The Cat in the Hat".


Here is our hat.  We made a rhyming hat with our story writing on the back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment