Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wayne County Relay For Life 2012 Purple Passion Party

I not only have a passion for teaching, but I have a passion for Relay For Life. I had the honor of being the Event Chair for the past three years in Wayne County, Ga. This year I stepped down because of lot things going on in my family's life. So now I'm online chair. I Relay so that hopefully in the very near future no will have to hear those words "you have cancer". I Relay for my family mostly my parents. My parents are the example of what true fighters are when it comes to cancer. The last 13 years have been extremely hard since the first diagnosis, but now the word hard has a whole new meaning. My daddy once again is fighting the fight of his life. So....I relay for him, and to say that I will not let cancer stop me. I will relay until there is a cure
Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment